|We aim to promote a reflection on the latest developments in language teaching and learning, in terms of both research and practice.
We are particularly interested topics such as:
· Integrating Content and Language
· Task development and implementation
· Uses of ICT in Language Teaching and Learning
· Innovation and creativity
Since one of our aims is to reach out to the teachers in primary and secondary education, we are also inviting you to deliver practical workshops and/or share your experience and examples of good practices with the other participants.
Different types of presentations:
- 20-minute presentations (+10 minutes of Q&A)
- Posters (5-minute presentations)
- Workshops (60 minutes)
- Panels (60 minutes)
Please, send you your abstracts (300 words, max) along with your name and affiliation to email@example.com (an online form is to be made available later).
Registration for participants with papers (deadline): 30 March, 2018
Registration for participants without papers (deadline): 20 March, 2018