|For September 2017 we are looking for:
- an experienced and exceptional mentor, with the vision and drive to lead our talented and enthusiastic Spanish department
- an outstanding and innovative teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and is committed to excellence and high student achievement
- a skilled practitioner with the ability to teach Spanish across all key stages and French to at least key stage 3, enabling students of all abilities to reach their maximum potential
- a teacher with a passion for working with young people and a perseverance to make a difference to them and their future
- a teacher with a focus on their own professional development and a drive to work with us to become the best teacher they can be
- this post is permanent and full-time.