|The Department of Spanish at the University of North Georgia is seeking applications for a tenure track position in Spanish at the rank of Assistant Professor beginning in August 2017.
- Ph.D., or the foreign equivalent, in Spanish or a related field
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching Spanish at the university level in the US or Canada, with at least two years of part-time graduate teaching experience
- Native or near-native proficiency in Spanish and English
- Ability to work collaboratively with all campus constituencies
- Potential for excellence in service and scholarship
- Specialization in Latin American Literature or Micro-fiction