|The successful candidate will be:
- an excellent teacher who will do whatever it takes to ensure the life choices of all Dixons McMillan scholars are maximised
- someone who can show measurable impact as an individual teacher and at departmental level
- focused on building strong professional relationships by valuing everyone in our school
- able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- aligned to a can-do culture, positive and solution focused environment
- committed to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
- have had successful experience of teaching A level Spanish.