Brief description :
- Teach Spanish to teachers
- To assist in developing a French and Spanish Immersion Programme
- To assist in the teaching of Social Studies as NLD in Spanish
- To assist in organizing and conducting workshops on Interculturality
- To assist in creating, organizing and managing Residential Language Immersion Summer Camps in French and Spanish
- To participate in and assist in organizing extra-curricular cultural events
- All associated tasks as considered necessary and appropriate
Working terms and conditions
- Working Days: 250 days approximately in a year + 5 training days
- Physical Presence: 8½ hours per day inclusive of breaks
- Training hours for growth and development: 100 in an Academic year. This will generally be beyond duty hours or on holidays.
- Staying back and late nights for extra and co-curricular activities and extended days for field trips are integral to education and you may expect reasonable demands in this area. JHP sets rigorous standards in its entire holistic programme.
Salary (per month): 2000 $ per month = approx. 135 000 INR per month.
Contract: Minimum one year contract starting from 1st of june 2017
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in IGCSE board
Education and skills:
- ELE Master degree
- Advanced Level in English
- Advanced Level in French is a plus