As a Classroom Teacher of Spanish, you will join our Faculty and School Teams and take teaching responsibility for standards in MFL; working alongside some very talented staff in your Faculty, one of whom is the leader of that Faculty supported by her Deputy. In our college system (of five colleges), Modern Foreign Languages sits in Bronte College, alongside Year 8, from September 2017.
We will appoint a consistently good to outstanding teacher who can achieve good or better results for progress and attainment with her/his classes.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching Spanish (French also desirable).
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Well-developed skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- As part of our primary partnership there will be opportunities to teach Spanish to primary students.