We are looking to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic Assistant Head of Spanish with exceptional subject knowledge and the ability to be at the forefront of KS5 teaching to join our highly successful and collaborative department.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for Spanish which is evident in their day to day teaching.
- Be able to teach A-Level Spanish.
- Be well versed in the current changes in the Spanish GCSE specification and the implications of these on classroom teaching.
- Show evidence of being, or having the clear potential to be, an outstanding middle leader and teacher of Spanish.
- Contribute and show commitment to our innovative and forward thinking department.
- Contribute to intervention programmes and other after-school activities.
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school.
- Be a reflective practitioner with focusses on continuous learning and development of practice.
- Want to make a real difference to the lives of all young people.
To find out more about our school please visit http://secondary.riversidecampus.com/. Visits to the school before application are welcomed. Please contact Headteacher: Andy Roberts, on 0208 270 6981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.