Lingoda.com is the leading Online Language School. Our students learn German, English, French and Spanish in private and group classes and are located all over the world.
We are looking for flexible, creative freelancers to join our didactics team working 20-40h per week as we work to create engaging and interactive pedagogical materials for students learning German, English, French or Spanish online.
What will you be doing?
- Creating the content for activities in the learning materials for learners of French from levels A1 to C2
- Reviewing and proofreading the creations of other content editors
Who are we looking for?
- You have "Maestría/Especialización en ELE", "Curso del Instituto Cervantes" or equivalent
- Your Spanish is at least at a C1/C2 proficiency or native speaker
- Your English is at least at a C1/C2 proficiency
- You have at least 1 year experience in teaching languages
- You?re passionate about learning and teaching foreign languages
- You have excellent computer skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Having experience in proofreading and translation is a plus
- You have the latest PowerPoint Version to work with
What do we offer to you?
- A freelancer position with the possibility of working remotely
- Flexible working schedule (20h - 40h per week)
- Challenging projects and tasks
- A remuneration of 10 ?/hour (if you?re based in Spain, may vary if you live elsewhere)
Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also looking for Content Authors for English, French, and German.