Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary based on university regulations.
Dean of the Faculty of Modern Languages, University of Warsaw invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor (research-teaching staff) at the Institute of Iberian and Ibero-American Studies.
At least a doctoral degree; educational background in Spanish Philology; experience in obtaining grants; research experience in Latin American literature, literary theory and comparative literature; at least three years of experience in teaching at a University level, in particular in teaching Latin American literature of the colonial period; experience in teaching Spanish at university level; experience in preparing original teaching programs; fluent knowledge of English, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese; scientific achievements in the form of current scientific publications on Latin American literature, literary theory and comparative literature; research potential, especially in Latin American literature, literary theory and comparative literature; declaration that the University of Warsaw will be the primary workplace.
Candidates are asked to submit the following documents:
- Letter of application to His Magnificence
- Information on the processing of personal data (the form is available at the University of Warsaw webpage: https://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp-druki-i-formularze/).
- Statement on reading and accepting the rules for job applications for a position of an academic teacher at the University of Warsaw (the form is available at the Faculty of Modern Languages webpage: https://neofilologia.uw.edu.pl/konkursy-i-procedury-awansowe/formularze-2).
- PhD diploma
- Professional CV
- Filled-in personal data form
- List of publications
- Letter of reference from professor or a person who holds certificate of habilitation degree or habilitation-equivalent qualification in Humanities.
- Other important information and documents regarding the candidate’s interests and qualifications (at the candidate’s own discretion).
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com. The deadline for submitting documents is June 18th, 2021. Expected date of competition result is July 18th, 2021.
The Competition Committee reserves the right to respond only to selected applications by e-mail and to record the interview in minutes. The competition is the first stage of the employment procedure for academic teachers under the Statute of the University of Warsaw.