Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, and benefits.
As program consultant, you will work to develop strong relationships with new and existing customers by advising, training, recommending solutions, and providing service and support.
- Promote the current language program(s) at all educational levels.
- Collaborate with sales team to strategize K-12 and College sales.
- Travel to adoption presentations to help close business.
- Provide exemplary customer service by building relationships, investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management and editorial teams.
- Conduct promotional and post-sale training in person and via video conferences.
- Engage in efforts to support sales and customer satisfaction, including the curation of materials, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, standards correlations, etc.
- Attend local, regional, and national conferences as appropriate. Create and give presentations.
- Support the Adoptions Manager in facilitating state, district, and school-level adoptions, including managing deadlines and requirements, collaborating with local and international colleagues, and employing creative problem-solving.
- BA, preferably in Spanish or education; fluent in Spanish and English.
- Profound knowledge of the US educational system at all levels; special consideration will be given to candidates with experience in K-12 instructional materials decision-making processes and with existing network of instructors and instructional materials decision makers.
- Strong aptitude for sales, ability to sell and present to a variety of audiences in various formats.
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Outstanding written and oral communication in both languages (proficiency in additional world languages a plus).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
This position includes multiple responsibilities and tasks within the company and requires a team member who has the ability to adapt quickly and work efficiently. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, flexible team-player, looking for a challenging role in a driven, yet supportive environment.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only serious applicants with cover letters and resumes will be considered.
This position is open immediately and the search process will close upon finding the right candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
We value diversity and strongly encourage applications from members of minority or marginalized communities.
Klett World Languages is a growing educational publisher with European roots. Klett World Languages is the Chicago-based US arm of the Klett Group, which was founded in 1897 and encompasses 80+ educational enterprises.
At Klett World Languages, our mission is to help students learn world languages they can use in real-life situations. And we do it by creating engaging and meaningful content that sparks their curiosity and motivates them to learn. We strongly believe that educators play a key role in language learning, and part of our mission is to support them and give them opportunities for professional development.