Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
The Department of World Languages, Literatures and Cultures of High Point University is seeking an Assistant Professor of Spanish (non-tenure track), beginning August 2022.
Essential functions: Teach elementary and intermediate level Spanish.
- PhD in Spanish with a focus in Latin American Literature and Culture
Experience and Training
- Teaching experience at college level
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Native or near-native command of Spanish and English
- Strong commitment to teaching excellence
- Interest in teaching a full range of language courses in the curriculum
Applicants should send via university website, in ONE PDF file: 1. Letter of application; 2. Current Curriculum vitae; 3. Statement of teaching philosophy; 4. Contact information for three references.
Review of applications will begin on November 10, 2021 and continue until the position has been filled.