Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary based on university regulations.
Rector of the Jagiellonian University announces a competitive selection process for the post of a INSTRUCTOR.
Jagiellonian Language Centre
Academic field: Spanish
The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.4.1) of the 1) Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 173 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University:
- Holding a master’s degree, Master of Science degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant academic discipline;
- Being prepared for carrying out teaching work.
The candidates, who would like to take part in the competitive selection process, should submit the following documents to the JCJ’s Office of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, ul. Ingardena 3, room no 226, room 226:
- application form;
- personal questionnaire filled in by the candidate;
- copy of the diploma confirming candidate’s degree;
- information concerning the candidate’s professional achievements and their preparation to carry out teaching duties;
- latest performance evaluation form, if the candidate was subject to such evaluation;
- recommendation concerning the candidate’s teaching work, issued by the director of the organisational unit, including the results of student surveys and evaluations, if the candidate was subject to such evaluation;
- declaration of the candidate, confirming that the Jagiellonian University will be their primary place of work, should they be selected in the competitive selection process;
- declaration under Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
- declaration on acknowledging and accepting the rules and regulations concerning intellectual property management and commercialisation in force at the Jagiellonian University;
- information regarding processing of personal data;
- certificate of completing the training / course in the knowledge of language platforms adapted to e-learning.