Lead Practitioner for Spanish
Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
L5 to L9 (£48,895 – £53,973 per annum)
The Ellesmere Port Church of England College is part of the Frank Field Education Trust and we work collaboratively with others in our FFET family, allowing our students and staff many opportunities to develop.
The Ellesmere Port Church of England College is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Lead Practitioner of Spanish who will play a vital role in helping us to ensure our students receive a world-class education, thereby enabling each child to reach their full potential.
Essential Skills, Qualities, Experience and Qualifications
• Qualified graduate who has a relevant teaching qualification.
• Experience of teaching across Key Stages 3 – 4.
• Ability to demonstrate experience of raising attainment in Key Stages 3 - 4.
• High levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
• Experience of coaching / mentoring teaching staff.
• An excellent communicator with parents, students and colleagues.
• Ability to demonstrate honesty and integrity.
• A hard-working team player with an eagerness to participate fully in the life of this busy College.
• An effective and successful teacher with effective behaviour management, high personal standards and high expectations of students, along with a sense of humour.
• Act as a role model for colleagues within the College and the wider Trust.
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children.
Desirable Skills, Qualities, Experience and Qualifications
• Proven track record of leading at middle / senior leader level.
• Evidence of recent professional development.
• A sound level of competence in ICT and experience of using data to monitor and guide lessons / curriculum.
• A passion for Teaching and Learning and developing pedagogical approaches that inspire learners and teachers.
If you decide to apply for this position, please complete an application form: curriculum vitae alone will not be accepted. Your formal letter of application (supporting statement) should be no longer than two sides of A4 and should address:
• Why you are attracted to this position and College
• How your experiences and achievements match the job description andperson spec ification
Completed application forms should be emailed to: HR@epcollege.org