Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
Employment: 0.6 - 0.8 FTE
Duration of the contract: 1 year.
The intended start date is 15 August 2021.
We are looking for lecturers with affinity with our Dutch and international students of the Communication and Information Studies. We invite applications of candidates who look forward to a dynamic, interdisciplinary teaching and research environment.
The Department of Language and Communication is looking for several lecturers to perform teaching tasks in the programmes in Communication and Information Studies (BA/MA) and Linguistics (BA/MA). Your tasks will include course teaching as well as thesis supervision.
- A Research Master's degree in Linguistics and Communication Sciences; an MA degree in Communication and Information Studies or Linguistics, in Spanish Language and Culture or any other relevant discipline.
- A completed or nearly completed PhD in a discipline relevant to the task is a plus, but candidates without this qualification are also invited to apply.
- Teaching experience at university level is required.
- English at level C2-CEFR.
- Expertise and preferably also experience in one of the following areas: Language Acquisition of Spanish in Functional Contexts.
- A combination of one of the above-mentioned areas with expertise in the acquisition of English, or with methodological and/or statistical expertise, is a plus.
Please address your application to José Sanders and submit it, using the application button, no later than 29 April 2021, 23:59 Amsterdam Time Zone.
Your application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation.
The first round of interviews will take place on Monday 10 May or Wednesday 12 May 2021.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof. José Sanders, head of department Language & Communication