Teacher of MFL (Spanish)
Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
GBP £28,000 - £43,685 per year (MPS / UPS)
As a member of the secondary phase you will be joining a strong and supportive team of staff who are driven to ensure that our pupils achieve the highest possible standards. As a school, we all work together. The ability to collaborate and be open to development is essential and we aim to maximise potential within each member of staff.
We are looking for someone who is aspirational, has high standards and is excited about making a difference to the education of all children and young people. If you value support and want to be the best teacher that you can be, we would encourage you to apply.
The successful applicant will have
- Qualified Teacher Status (or qualifying for September 2023).
- Knowledge and understanding of the statutory framework for education, new and innovative developments within education.
- An understanding of education in the secondary age phase, including tracking and monitoring pupil progress.
- Knowledge and understanding of the curriculum requirements in the subject specific discipline.
- Knowledge of a range of practical approaches to teaching to support the application of learning.
If you feel you are up to the challenges ahead and would like to share in our continued success, then please contact our recruitment partner Paula Read at Hays Education for an application pack and further details: email@example.com