Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Competitive salary and benefit scheme (travel card for public transport or Ticket Plus Card, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, discounted lunch, company pension scheme, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Planning, giving and reflecting on lessons on the basis of the given curricula.
- Preparation and follow-up as well as organizational and pedagogical design of lessons based on our benchmarked curriculum.
- Assessment of students work, including the preparation and correction of deliverables and marking for report cards.
- Examining and holistically preparing students for written and oral German school leaving exams.
- Enriching teaching with digital media.
- Participation in school events, departmental meetings and team meetings to help continuingly develop the school.
- Holder of a Master's degree (in education, primary education and/or equivalent) and/or a PGCE/PGDE.
- Ideally, practical teaching experience in a secondary school setting.
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students.
- Passionate and motivated to engage with our pedagogical concept.