Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
A competitive salary.
Support settling into Italy with our Relocation Agents.
Free lunches cooked freshly by our on-site team.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Spanish to join our team. The ideal candidate would be interested in teaching a range of abilities across the entire school.
A strong commitment to purposeful teaching, collaborative planning and open communication is essential. We pride ourselves on the commitment offered by our friendly and professional staff. Applicants must be willing to be active, flexible participants in a hard-working team of teachers.
Our school is made up of a strong team of individual specialists who have built a uniquely collaborative environment. As such, we expect our new colleague to be committed to such an approach, as well as to high standards and a desire to ensure an excellent profile for languages within and beyond our school community.
• Experience in teaching Spanish across a range of ages.
• To ability to teach a second language.
• To be in possession of a university degree in a related subject and an appropriate teaching qualification.
• Ability to stimulate the interest of students in languages and cultural events.
• Established experience with a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
• An interest in concept-based curriculum and learning through inquiry.
• To have a strong interest in curriculum development and authentic evaluation of learning.
• To demonstrate ability in engaging with pupils and teaching staff, maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply via the TES site, including the following information:
- Letter of application, referring to the requirements of the job description;
- CV with photo;
- Contact details of three referees (one of which must be the Head/Principal from most recent appointment)
All documents must be provided in English.
Interviews will be held via Zoom with the Coordinators and the Principal. We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Located in the attractive and rural countryside, approximately 15 minutes from the city of Modena, the doors of the International School of Modena open every day to approximately 230 students of around 27 nationalities. A perfect structure for collaborative inquiry-driven study, an environment that will help them to grow to become active citizens of “a world without frontiers”. Our unique and stimulating campus, surrounded by open countryside, boasts an attractive design and excellent sport facilities, and is an ideal learning environment for students aged 3 and beyond.
IS Modena is a fully authorised International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum school offering the Primary Years Programme (PYP, ages 3-11), Middle Years Programme (MYP, ages 11-16) and Diploma Programme (DP, ages 16-18). We endeavour to deliver the International Baccalaureate programmes together with the school’s core values and the IB’s Learner Profile embodied in everything that we do. Both the school and the group to which it belongs, have an established record of success in the IB, from age 3 all the way through to admission to the world’s leading universities at age 18.