Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
Visiting Assistant Professor of Spanish, one-year term. We seek a generalist with experience or an interest in teaching linguistics, beginning in fall 2021. Teach 6 courses per year at graduate and undergraduate levels, including courses in support of our MA program.
- Ph.D. or ABD in Spanish (linguistics or literature) or a related field
- Native or near-native proficiency in Spanish and English
- Successful candidate will value multicultural perspectives in both teaching and research
- Commitment to active research profile and service activities
- Ph.D. obtained by August 2021
- Expertise or interest in teaching linguistics strongly preferred
- Experience teaching graduate courses
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment.
Please submit the following documents only, to the attention of Laura Valentín-Rivera, Search Committee Chair:
- Letter of application detailing teaching philosophy
- Curriculum vitae
- (unofficial) transcripts
Interviews will be conducted via video conference.