Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
MPS / UPS + TLR 2B - £5037
We are excited to be now recruiting for the following role: Curriculum Leader of Spanish, for January 2023 or sooner if available.
The Curriculum Leader provides professional leadership and management for a subject area to secure high-quality teaching, learning, delivery of curriculum and student outcomes.
Curriculum Leaders in collaboration with others, are accountable for the standards of attainment and progress of students, the quality and delivery of the curriculum and the professional performance of the staff they line manage.
See Applicant Brief.
- Education to degree level in Spanish plus teaching qualification.
- Expertise in the teaching of Spanish including evidence of excellence in own work as practitioner.
- Leadership/ management experience, or a willingness to undertake training in those areas.
- Ability to identify and lead improvements in the curriculum.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current issues in Spanish.
- Excellent understanding of the assessment of students’ progress.
- Further qualification and/or evidence of continuing professional development.
- Involvement in sharing expertise e.g. through teacher trainee mentoring or in-service training.
- Experience as 2 i/c or head of subject(s) in a fully comprehensive school.
- Evidence of active cross curricular input and involvement.
- Very good/excellent general knowledge of current issues in education.
- Expertise in value-added analysis and/or target setting.
See 'Person Specification' in Applicant Brief.
For an informal conversation about the role and the journey we are on as a school, to arrange a visit or for an application pack please contact Karen Bromilow, Head’s PA.