Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Outer London MPS/UPS PLUS A TLR 2A (£3,017) or more for exceptional candidate.
Hatch End High School is a high performing, innovative Academy in Harrow with a large and highly successful Sixth Form. We are extremely proud of our diverse and multi-ethnic cohort and outstanding reputation for inclusion. Standards and progress are high, but we are never complacent. Our school ethos, WE CARE: Co-operation, Ambition, Respect, Empathy, underpins everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Head of Spanish. Modern Foreign Languages is a hugely successful and popular subject at Hatch End High School at both Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to teach one other MFL to GCSE level;
- be a creative and ambitious classroom teacher;
- have a proven and demonstrable track record of success
- have at least one years successful teaching in at least two Key Stages
- have a good understanding of the current educational developments, especially those relating to classroom based practice;
- have the highest expectations of students;
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom;
- have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
Please complete and return the application form by 9am, Monday 9th October 2023.
Please note that it may not be possible to inform candidates if they have not been successful for interview in anticipation of a high response to this vacancy.