Tipo de congreso:
The ELEUK Association is pleased to announce its next ELEUK Meeting to be held at the University of Leeds, 22-23 June 2023.
The thematic areas of the meeting will revolve around the teaching/learning of Spanish and its cultures in order to reflect, in particular, on the sectorial situation of language teaching in the British university context. This perspective will be approached from different disciplinary lines and areas of knowledge, teaching identities, professional competences, as well as through research projects, didactic proposals and methodological applications.
Alberto Bruzos Moro, Senior Lecturer and Director of the Spanish Language Program, Princeton University.
- Catherine Boyle, Professor of Latin American Cultural Studies and President of the Association of Hispanists of Great Britain & Ireland, King’s College London
- Do Coyle, Chair in Languages Education and Classroom Learning, The University of Edinburgh
- Christopher Pountain, Emeritus Professor of Spanish Linguistics, Queen Mary University of London
Members of the association and other professionals in the field are invited to submit proposals for papers, either to present research projects or teaching applications:
- Papers based on the presentation of research projects will have a theoretical content and should present results, research applications or disciplinary advances.
- Papers based on the presentation of didactic proposals will be of a practical nature and will include the presentation of teaching experiences, curricular innovation projects, the development of didactic activities, etc.
Those interested should send their proposals of a maximum of 300 words before 28 February 2023 using the following form: https://forms.office.com/r/FXfzVPDUqH
Proposals will be evaluated anonymously by the scientific committee of the meeting in March 2023.