Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Future Academies Watford are looking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Spanish to join our Languages Department. You will be working alongside talented teachers to ensure that high-quality learning takes place and that outstanding attainment and progress are secured at all key stages.
You will have the ability to inspire young people, instilling a love of Spanish both as an academic subject and applying it to the world around them. You will be a tireless advocate for your subject and forward thinking in your approaches to development, change and improvement; we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students in line with the Future Academies belief system.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- A strong academic record from a leading university in your subject field
- Great passion for your subject with high cultural literacy to deliver sophisticated lessons and continue to raise teaching standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ambition and determination we expect from all of our staff to continue striving for excellence
- The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in our schools
- An unwavering belief in the power of education to change lives, as per our trust’s motto, libertas per cultum (freedom through education). We expect all teachers to share in, and feel empowered by, this concept.
Person Specification (page 3)
If you are interested in applying for the post of Teacher of Spanish at Future Academies Watford, please click on the Apply button to complete an online application form.
We look forward to receiving your application.